Reverend Ted Shuttlesworth
Evangelist Ted Shuttlesworth has been in full time ministry for over 25 years. He is a graduate of Zion Bible Institute, located in Barrington, Rhode Island. Rev. Shuttlesworth was ordained in 1986 by Evangelist R.W. Schambach.
Brother Shuttlesworth ministers the power of Jesus Christ to heal and to help in churches, auditoriums, and tent crusades throughout the United States and in several foreign nations. Thousands of people have attended these miracle crusades and have been witnesses to the moving of God's Spirit, as signs and wonders follow the ministry of the Word! Many people have testified to outsstanding miracles of healing and deliverance in these crusades services. Today, the scope of Shuttlesworth Miracle Revivals is world wide. The outreaches of the ministry include:
* Miracle Crusades, which are held each month to bring salvation and deliverance to hurting humanity and to demonstrate the power of God to this generation.
* Faith Alive, a free quarterly publication, which blesses multiplied thousands with reports of recent campaigns, a mesage from the Word of God, and testimonies of great miracles. All of brother Shuttlesworth's sermons are released on cassettes. Books are
* Daily Radio, Brother Shuttlesworth ministers daily the Good News from God's Word to thousands who listen to the broadcast, Faith Alive!, on a growing network of stations around the world.
* Faith Bible Training Center was established to train men and women who have a call of God in their lives.
* Faith Alive! Telecast, the newest outreach of this ministry, is a telecast designed to bring the healing power of God into the homes of viewers.
|Pastor Mike Servello Sr.||Pastor Frank Damazio|
In response to this cry, MFI was established to be that vehicle. MFI is an independent corporation set up for the express purpose of linking ministers to ministers. It was established distinctly to strengthen ministers while maintaining a high regard for the autonomy of every local church.
MFI is not a denomination. It is a fellowship. For this reason, MFI does not credential ministers, hold church properties or maintain a central mission board. All of these are functions of the local church. MFI exists for the support of local church ministers and their churches.